Registrations are extended to February 28th
for Season 2021 to play for the mighty Bradbury Bears
Bradbury Bears are looking to fill the following teams
- U6 Girls x 2 players
- U8 Girls x 2 players
- U9 Boys x 2 players
- U10 Girls x 2 players
- U10 Boys x 4 players
- U11 Boys x 2 players
- U15 Boys x 2 players
- AAM Div 10 x 4 players
Info you will need to register is below
Online registration details below
Contact email@example.com to enquire about registrations after the 21st Feb closing.
Active Kids Vouchers
All students from kindergarten to year 12 are eligible for the Government $100 voucher to be used for registration.
Self Registration Details
Online registrations are open from 4th January 2021
All new registrations will require you to upload a photo as part of the process. Please use a clear photo with no hats or sunglasses that is less than 5mb and in JPG or PNG file format.
- Click here to register for Bradbury Bears
- For instructions on registering Players Click Here
- For instructions on registering as a Coach/Manager/Volunteer Click Here
2021 Season Registration Fees
- U6 to U18 – $100 – Free with Active Kids Voucher
- FOR U6 PLAYERS INCLUDES SHORTS, SOCKS and SOCCER BALL
- All Age Ladies and Men – $200 – Returning players please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment with voucher from season 2020. Payment options available email email@example.com for more information
Match Fees – (No change from last year)
- U6 / U7 – $6.00 a match
- U8 / U9 – $7.00 a match
- U10 / U11 – $8.00 a match
- U12 to U17 – $10.00 a match
- All Age – $13.00 a match
Our FAQ page has a list of questions asked to assist with any queries you have
Please email BAFC Registration for information
All players. teams, coaches and managers welcome.
We have strong support for our girls teams and looking to support new higher age teams U15/16/17/18’s
Season 2021 Grading information
U8 SAP League team will have applications in January available.
U11 Advanced Team available for players looking for the additional training and an advanced program.
Grading will be held for U13 and U14 Boys age groups in early February
The session information will be advised soon.
If you are a returning registered player and are unable to attend the grading day, advise the committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a spot is reserved for your son.